- 4 cups green beans, steamed.
- 1.5 cups cooked/canned beans (organic where possible). Mix of any: romano, pinto, lima, navy, chickpeas, kidney, cannellini
- 1/2 cup hazelnuts or almonds, crushed ( I use my food processor to finely crush them)
- 2 tbsp goats cheese feta
- Handful of chopped mint + parsley ( or herbs of your choice)
- Freshly ground pepper
- Himalayan salt
Salad Dressing: 1 tbsp tahini + lemon juice + 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar + 1 tsp. seeded mustard
1. Wash and top green beans. Steam for 4 to 5 minutes until crispy.
2. Make dressing: Combine all ingredients in a bowl and mix.
3. When beans are cooked, remove from heat and rinse in cold water. Place in a large bowl and add all other salad ingredients.
4. Toss green bean mixture in dressing; season to taste with sea salt and freshly cracked black pepper.