If there is one recipe I come back to time and time again – it’s this one. My classic cauliflower rice. So simple. So quick. And so much better for you than a white rice alternative. Try adding it to a side of grilled protein or instead of rice in your favourite rice dish! Yum!
My Favourite Cauliflower Rice
Serves: 4, as a side
- 1 cauliflower
- 1 brown onion
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1-2 tbsp tamari sauce
- 1 tsp chilli flakes
- parsley, to garnish
- Cut cauliflower into florets. Add to food processor.
- Roughly chop brown onion, removing skin, and add to food processor.
- Pulse until cauliflower and brown onion become rice-like in texture.
- Heat coconut oil in a non-stick pan over medium heat.
- Add cauliflower rice and sauté until brown (5-7 minutes).
- Add tamari sauce and continue to sauté for a few more minutes.
- Sprinkle with chilli flakes, garnish with parsley and serve.