When it comes to skin care, I try and keep it as simple and natural as possible. These are my favourite natural skin remedies – for when your skin needs a little extra TLC! I hope these help!
- Apple cider vinegar for pimples. This actually works. I dab apple cider vinegar onto cotton wool and dab the pimple with it and watch it go down.
- DIY yoghurt face: Just mix 2 tbsp oats, 2 tbsp natural yoghurt, 1/2 lemon (juiced) and 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar. Add a splash or two of water. Mix in bowl. Add onto skin for 15 mins and then rinse!
- Strawberries mashed on the skin – strawberries are high in Vitamin C which is amazing to boost skin collagen. My great grandmother taught me this .
- Trilogy Pure Plant Body Oil – So soothing with rosehip, sweet almond and apricot oil. Its amazing formula is nourishing and hydrating – improving stretch marks and scarring. Plus it’s fragrance-free, making it suitable for sensitive skin types too!
- Fresh herbs and spices – added to all of my meals. Coriander and parsley are so cleansing for the body and amazing for the skin!
- Trilogy Firming Body Lotion – incredible because it contains nutrients that naturally fight cellulite like primrose seed oil, green coffee extract, Vitamin E and caprylic acid. So forget about those chemical filled cellulite busters that hardly ever work! Natural nutrients and products are the way to go.
What are your fave natural skin care remedies? I’d love to hear!