My philosophy? That part of healthy living is being able to indulge with moderation and no guilt.
LA has a wide array of healthy spots, but of course is also full of other not so healthy temptations. I usually treat myself once or twice a week to a small treat – healthy or not!
I wanted to share a few of my recent favs with you:
- Cake Batter froyo from Yogurtland – lots of sugar, but I enjoy a small bowl with crushed almond and walnuts.
- Go Greek – a delicious chocolate flavored Greek yoghurt – a small bowl at 5pm topped with granola and crushed almonds is heaven!
- A glass or two of red wine from Sunset Towers in West Hollywood
- Sweet potato chips from Toast or The Farm in Beverly Hills
- Oily Brussels sprouts from Sunset Towers