I am an ice-cream lover. I absolutely crave it! I’m so grateful to have found this delicious healthy and clean alternative to appease my cravings! It’s so easy to make this recipe using the divine Braun MultiQuick9 with its ACTIVEblade technology, easily blending the hardest foods (even frozen bananas) with minimal effort. Not to mention, the MultiQuick9 comes with a bunch of amazing attachments – I use it to chop coconut, flake dark chocolate and slither almonds to decorate my creations! Yum!
Naughty Cacao & Hazelnut Nice-Cream with Tahini Drizzle
- 1 1/2 frozen bananas
- 2 tbsp hazelnut butter (or almond butter)
- 1 heaped tbsp raw cacao powder
- A pinch of celtic sea salt
- 3-4 tbsp filtered water
- 2 tbsp tahini, plus extra warm water
- Raw hazelnuts and cacao nibs, to decorate
- Place bananas, nut butter, cacao powder, salt and filtered water in a bowl and using the Braun MultiQuick9 hand blender, pulse until it reaches the consistency of a soft ice-cream. You can also use a food processor.
- Scrape it into a bowl or container and freeze for 20-30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, to make the tahini drizzle, combine tahini and 1-2 tbsp of warm water, until it reaches desired consistency.
- Remove nice-cream from freezer, drizzle tahini sauce and top with raw hazelnuts.
The MQ9 is available from all good electrical retailers and department stores. RRP $249.00.