Oozing, gooey and decadent – without the nasties! This recipe is everything you could want from a brownie; it’s gluten, dairy and refined-sugar free and full of good-for-you healthy fats! Perfect for an afternoon of baking or a low-sugar afternoon treat. I think you will love!
Nut Butter & Sea Salt Brownies
Makes: 12 slices
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/3 cup raw cacao powder
- 1 cup almond butter
- 3-4 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup chopped dark chocolate (optional)
- Preheat oven to 160 degrees.
- Mix coconut flour, cacao powder, sea salt and baking powder in a large bowl.
- In another bowl, whisk almond butter, maple syrup, eggs and almond milk until well combined.
- Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients and fold until just combined. Stir through dark chocolate if using.
- Spoon into a lined cake/brownie dish and bake in oven for 25-30 mins, until just cooked.
Store in an airtight container for up to 3 days.
Pssssst. You can now pay week-by-week for the JSHealth Program – only $18.63 a week! – click here