Who doesn’t love the rich, chocolatey taste of Nutella? These days I make my own sugar-free version of the hazelnut spread (you can find the recipe in The Healthy Life) but these bliss balls pack the incredible flavour into a healthy and portable snack. Another delicious bliss ball recipe to add to your arsenal!
- 1 cup fresh dates, pitted
- 1 heaped Tbsp. hazelnut butter
- 1/2 cup hazelnuts
- 1 Tbsp. cacao
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- Add all ingredients to a food processor and blend.
- Roll into balls, then roll balls in cacao, cinnamon or crushed nuts.
- Refrigerate for 20-30 minutes, and store in a tightly sealed container in the fridge for up to a week.