I am obsessed with these One Pan Dinners – as easy as throwing a protein and some veggies on a baking tray, adding a tasty marinade and popping in the oven to cook! This Honey-Mustard Chicken is my most recent creation and it tastes absolutely divine! You must make for dinner this week!!
One Pan Honey-Mustard Chicken with Asparagus & Cherry Tomatoes
- 2 organic chicken breasts
- 1 bunch asparagus
- 1 punnet cherry tomatoes
- 10-12 Brussels sprouts
- 1 tbsp cold-pressed olive oil
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 cold-pressed olive oil
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 tbsp parsley, chopped
- Preheat oven to 180°.
- Cut Brussels sprouts and cherry tomatoes in half and arrange on a lined baking tray. Chop ends off asparagus and arrange on the same baking tray. Drizzle with 1 tbsp olive oil and season with sea salt.
- To make marinade, add all marinade ingredients to a small bowl and whisk until combined.
- Add two chicken breasts to the centre of the tray and spoon over marinade.
- Place tray in oven and bake for 30-35 minutes, until chicken breast is cooked and vegetables are golden.