Angels, this dish from the JSHealth 8-Week Program is still one of my favourites! It’s bursting with flavour, and super simple and quick! It’s a great recipe for a big dinner party, and goes well with so many side dishes.
Time to cook: 35 minutes
- ¼ Jap pumpkin, cut into small wedges
- 10 Brussels sprouts, cut into halves
- ¼ head cauliflower, cut into small florets
- ½ red onion, sliced
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- sea salt & black pepper, to taste
- 240g (8.5oz) chicken breast, beaten thin
For the marinade
- 3 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 lemon, juiced & zested
- 2 garlic clove, crushed
- 2 sprigs rosemary, leaves chopped
- 1/8 bunch parsley, leaves picked
- 1 lemon, in wedges
- Preheat the oven to 200°C or 390°F. Line a large baking dish with baking paper.
- Arrange the pumpkin, Brussels sprouts, cauliflower and onion on the prepared baking dish.
- Drizzle olive oil over the vegetables and season generously with sea salt. Toss to combine.
- In a large mixing bowl, add all marinade ingredients and stir to combine.
- Place the chicken in the centre of the baking dish, with the vegetables, and pour over the marinade. Turn to coat well. Season with salt and pepper.
- Bake the chicken and vegetables in the oven for 25-30 minutes.
- Serve with extra rosemary, parsley and lemon cheeks.
For more recipes like this, or for help healing your relationship with your body and food, get started with the 8-Week Program! It has helped thousands of women around the world become their healthiest, happiest selves, and I’d love to help you do the same!