Do you love peanut butter like I do??
This bowl of goodness is the perfect way to start your day- high in protein, fibre and good fats that is sure to keep your blood sugars stable for a while! ✅ This is the key to weight management!
- 1/3 cup rolled organic oats
- 1 tbsp natural crunchy peanut butter ( purely grounded peanuts- no additives)
- 1/2 cup milk and 1/2 water
- 1 egg white
- 1 tsp stevia/honey/maple syrup
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- pinch of nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp vanilla powder
- 1/4 mashed banana
- 1 tsp ground flaxseed/chia seeds.
Combine the oats and water/milk in a heated pot on the stove and cook on low heat for about 10 minutes, stirring often and then adding the rest of the above ingredients (add more liquid if needed).
Once cooked and plated: add more natural crunchy peanut butter if you wish, banana slices, cinnamon, vanilla powder and a drizzle of maple syrup!