I absolutely love peanut butter, so it was only a matter of time before I created some peanut butter bliss balls. These are the perfect 4pm snack, as they help to regulate blood sugar levels and stave off sugar cravings. Oh, and they taste amazing. Make a batch and store them in the fridge for an easy, grab-and-go snack.
Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1/4 cup shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup natural, peanut butter
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp cacao
- 1 1/2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1/4 cup cacao nibs (optional)
- In a high-powered blender or food processor, add all of the ingredients except the cacao nibs and blend until the ingredients are combined and mixture sticks together. If the mixture is too wet, add more oats. If the mixture is too dry, add a splash of warm water or some more peanut butter.
- Once the mixture is ready, add the cacao nibs and pulse until cacao nibs are spread throughout.
- Roll mixture into balls of your desired size.
- Place balls into an airproof container and refrigerate for up to 7 days.
For more nutritious and delicious recipes, try our 8-week Program!