Craving peanut butter and chocolate? Then these are for you! Not only are they gluten-free and refined sugar-free, they’re also vegan! You’d never know something so decadent could be packed with such good-for-you ingredients!
Peanut Butter Choc-Chip Cookies
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 1/3 cup raw cashews or almonds
- 2 heaped tbsp. peanut butter
- 2-3 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 1/4 cup warm water
- 1/4 cup dark chocolate/dairy-free chocolate, chopped
- Preheat oven to 180°Celsius.
- Add all ingredients to a food processor, except for the chopped chocolate, and process until it comes together – the mixture should be sticky enough to hold its shape when pressed. If it’s too dry, add a touch more water.
- Add chopped chocolate and stir through.
- Spoon 1 tbsp of mixture onto a lined baking tray and shape into a cookie.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes, until golden around the edges.