This nice-cream is so delicious that is a summertime regular around my house. It’s super simple to make and is packed with feel-good nutrients. Better yet, it’s gluten free and dairy-free. Say hello to your new fave guilt-free treat!
- 2 frozen bananas, cut into chunks
- 1 tsp cinnamon (or more, to taste)
- 1-2 tsp stevia powder or 6 stevia drops (optional)
- 2 tbsp organic peanut butter (or nut butter)
- 2 tbsp whole peanuts (or almonds if you’re using almond butter)
- 1 tsp vanilla powder
- 2 tbsp milk (I use almond milk)
- Put all of the ingredients into a blender or food processor.
- Blend till thick and creamy.
- Top with extra nuts and cinnamon! Enjoy!
For nutrition guidance and 100+ healthy, delicious recipes, check out my 8-week Program to quit diets, find balance and live the healthy life.