This simple recipe is perfect to whip up for a BBQ or a lunch this long weekend. It couldn’t be easier! We’ve used raspberries, but if you prefer something a little less tart, swap these out for blueberries, strawberries or mango – yum!
Ps. The number of popsicles this makes will depend on the size of your moulds.
Time to cook: 5 minutes, 6 hours freezer time
- 1 ½ cup (375g) Greek yoghurt, or coconut yoghurt for dairy-free
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 tbsp honey, or maple syrup
- 1 ½ cup raspberries
- In a small mixing bowl, combine the yoghurt, vanilla and honey or maple syrup. Whisk until smooth. Fold in the raspberries, lightly smashing them with a fork as you go.
- Spoon the mixture into popsicle moulds and freeze for 6 hours or until set.
- Keep stored in the freezer until ready to serve.
Find more than 450 other recipes like this in the new JSHealth App!