Who knew it could be so easy to create delicious and festive raw chocolate! With a few simple ingredients, you can make the most decadent healthy sweet treat – not to mention, it’s full of antioxidants from the raw cacao and skin-loving, good-for-you fats coconut oil and tahini. I love breaking it up and gifting it to friends and family over the festive season.
Healthy Christmas Bark
- 1/2 cup coconut oil, melted
- 2/3 cup raw cacao powder
- 1 tbsp tahini
- 3 tbsp sweetener of choice (raw honey, maple syrup or rice malt syrup)
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup pistachios, roughly chopped
- 1/4 cup goji berries
- 2-3 tbsp shredded coconut
- Combine the melted coconut oil, raw cacao powder, tahini, sweetener, sea salt and cinnamon in a large mixing bowl and whisk until combined.
- Line a small baking pan with baking paper and pour the mixture into a baking pan. Top the mixture with chopped pistachios, goji berries and shredded coconut.
- Cover with cling wrap and freeze flat for 20-30 minutes or until the chocolate is set.
- Break apart and serve.
- Store in a fridge or freezer.