The prettiest cauliflower you have ever seen! I love serving this when I’m entertaining – it is such a WOW dish. And perfect for vegetarians too!
Serves: 4, as a side
- 1 whole cauliflower
- 2 tbsp hulled or deli-style tahini
- 1/2 cup parsley, chopped
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1/4 cup warm water
- Sea salt
- 2 tbsp sesame seeds
- 1/4 cup almonds, roasted
- Preheat oven to 180° C (160° fan-forced).
- Wash cauliflower and remove leaves. Place stem down on a lined baking tray.
- To make green tahini, add tahini, parsley, lemon and 1/4 cup warm water to a food processor and process until combined, adding a little more water if needed to reach desired consistency.
- Drizzle green tahini over the top of the cauliflower, reserving about 2-3 tbsp for after roasting. Sprinkle sesame seeds and season generously with sea salt.
- Add cauliflower to oven and roast for 45-60 minutes, or until golden and cooked through.
- Drizzle remaining green tahini and scatter roasted almonds over cauliflower. Garnish with extra parsley and a wedge of lemon.