Is there anything better than a decadent chocolate fudge? I love creating healthy versions of sweet treats and this is one of my best! So easy – you just add all the ingredients into a food processor and blend until it forms the most delicious, creamy fudge! Sprinkle with extra sea salt before adding it to the freezer – yum!
Salted Cacao & Almond Butter Fudge
Makes: 8 slices
- 1/3 cup almond butter
- 2 heaped tbsp. raw cacao powder
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 3 dates, pitted
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/4 cup hot water
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Generous pinch of sea salt
- Add all ingredients, except hot water, to a food processor and begin to process, adding hot water gradually until desired consistency (you may choose to add a bit more water).
- Press into a tin lined with baking paper then add to freezer for 30-40 minutes to set.
- Sprinkle with extra sea salt to serve.
Store in an air-tight container in the fridge or freezer and enjoy within a week.