Healthy, Vegan Salted Caramel Protein Bliss Balls
When your go-to snack tastes just like dessert you know you’ve created a winning recipe! Tahini is my secret ingredient to making anything salted caramel – add a touch of sea salt and some cinnamon and you have the perfect combination of salty and sweet. Who knew something so delicious could be so healthy!?
Salted Caramel Bliss Balls
- 1 cup cashews
- 1/2 cup pepitas (pumpkin seeds)
- 1-2 tbsp tahini
- 8-10 pitted medjool dates
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- Generous pinch of sea salt
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Desiccated coconut or sesame seeds to coat.
- Add cashews, pepitas, tahini, dates, coconut flour, sea salt and cinnamon to a food processor.
- Process for 3-4 minutes until the mixture comes together.
- Roll tablespoons of the mixture into balls and roll in sesame seeds/desiccated coconut to coat.
- Place in the freezer for an hour to set. Store in fridge or freezer.
- If the mixture comes out too oily, add a touch more coconut flour until it reaches desired consistency.
- Adjust the number of dates depending on your own sweetness preferences.