A little spooky, a little salty and a little hit of heat! These sweet potato dippers are perfect for any Halloween celebrations you’ve got planned.
- 1-2 sweet potato
- coconut oil spray, or olive oil spray
- sea salt
For the dipping sauce:
- ½ cup Greek yoghurt, or avocado for dairy-free
- 1-2 tsp wasabi paste
- Preheat the oven to 180°C or 350°F. Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Slice the sweet potato into rounds, around 1 cm thick. Use a sharp knife to carefully cut faces into the sweet potato wedges.
- Spread the sweet potato across the baking tray and spray with oil. Season with sea salt and bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes, or until cooked through.
- While the sweet potatoes are cooking, whisk together the Greek yoghurt (or avocado) and wasabi and set aside for dipping.
- Remove the sweet potato rounds from the oven and serve with the dipping sauce and spiders for a side of spooky!
For more healthy, fun, easy recipes like this, try the JSHealth App today!