A warm fruit crumble is one of my absolute favourite desserts to serve when I’m entertaining. This Summer Fruit & Rosemary Crumble is the perfect addition to your festive menus – with seasonal fruits, delicious spices and a wholesome oat topping! I think your guests will love!
Summer Fruit & Rosemary Crumble
- 8-10 pieces stone fruit (peaches or nectarines)
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup almonds
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/ 2 tsp nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp ginger
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 4-5 sprigs rosemary
- Greek yoghurt or coconut ice-cream, to serve
- Preheat the oven to 160°C.
- To make the crumble topping, add rolled oats, shredded coconut, almonds, spices, maple syrup and coconut oil to a food processor. Process until combined, it should stick together.
- Place chopped stone fruit in a medium-sized ovenproof dish and arrange rosemary sprigs through fruit.
- Spoon over the crumble mixture and place the dish on a large baking tray. Bake for 30-35 minutes, or until the crumble topping is golden and apples are soft.
- Serve with Greek Yoghurt or coconut ice-cream.