I’m all about warming, nourishing drinks, which is why I love this turmeric latte recipe. Turmeric’s active ingredient, curcumin, is a powerful antioxidant with anti-inflammatory properties. It’s a delicious way to boost immunity during winter.
Spiced Turmeric Latte
- 1 cup almond milk or coconut milk
- 1/2-1 tsp ground turmeric
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- pinch of cayenne pepper
- pinch of ground ginger or a knob of fresh ginger, grated
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- 3-6 drops vanilla stevia liquid (optional) I use this one.
- Place all of the ingredients in a saucepan over low heat. Gently stir the mixture gently until the spices are combines. Once the turmeric latte is warm, pour it into your favourite mug and finish with a sprinkle of cinnamon. Enjoy!
For more nourishing winter warming recipes, check out my 8-week Program.