As much as I love creating in the kitchen, there is something so lovely about catching up with your bestie over brunch, or heading out for dinner on Friday night with your partner.
As a health nut and keen foodie, I am always looking for new places to try!
Below are seven Sydney destinations that I am absolutely loving right now, I hope they give you some weekend inspiration!
1. Bondi Wholefoods – I adore their breakfasts! Especially their paleo bread with eggs, sautéed kale and avocado. Delicious!
2. Lox Stock and Barrel – Loving their salads with poached chicken, especially their cauliflower salad (one of my favourite veggies!
3. Bondi Best Seafood – Make sure to try the Aburi salmon salad and roasted cauliflower!
4. Bondi Harvest – A new place I only recently discovered! Their salads are amazing
5. Sushi Man Rose Bay- Incredible brown rice sushi!
6. Luxe Woolahra – Fabulous salads and fabulous service! A beautiful place to lunch
7. Organic Bakery in Bondi – Loving their gluten free loaf!