I love having this smoothie for my 4-5pm snack as it stabilises by blood sugar and leaves me full until dinner. I find it also helps me to avoid sugar cravings after dinner, win!
Blood Sugar Balancing Smoothie
- 1 serve JSHealth Protein + Probiotics
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tbsp chia seeds or psyllium husk or flaxseed meal
- 1 tbsp. almond butter (can omit)
- 1 cup ice cubes
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp stevia granules or a few drops of vanilla stevia found on iherb.com
- Add all ingredients to a high-powered blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- Pour into a glass and enjoy!