Photo by Bodhi Wellness– she made this loaf so beautifully!
- 2 cups almond meal OR pea protein powder ( if you looking for a high protein source of bread)
- 1/2 cup LSA mix (linseed, almond, sunflower meal)/ground flaxseed
- 1/4 cup psyllium husk
- 1-2 tbsp stevia leaf/powder OR rice malt syrup ( leave out if you going for more of a savoury bread)
- 2 grated carrots ( leave some for topping)
- 1/4 cup walnuts, crushed.
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp vanilla powder/essence
- 1 tsp baking powder
- pinch of sea salt
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1 tbsp coconut oil, melted
Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
Add the wet to the dry!
Place mixture in a greased bread tin.
Top with walnuts and grated carrot.
Bake for 35-45 minutes.
Amazing toasted with a smear of almond butter!!