This dip is creamy, zesty and packs a punch. Perfect for dinner parties or as a nourishing snack on-the-go. It pairs beautiful with my super simple seed crackers!
- 1 sweet potato, peeled and cubed
- 1 cup cashews
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 lemons, juiced
- ¼ cup tahini
- 1-2 tsp chilli flakes, to taste
- ½ cup coriander or parsley leaves
- sea salt and pepper
- Preheat your oven to 180°C or 350°F. Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Arrange the sweet potato cubes on the prepared baking tray. Drizzle with 2 tbsp olive oil and season generously with sea salt. Roast in the oven for 35 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and add the cashews to the tray. Return to the oven for 5 minutes, or until the sweet potato is cooked through and the cashews are golden.
- Add the roasted sweet potato and cashews to a food processor with the garlic cloves, lemon juice, tahini, chilli flakes and remaining olive oil. Season with sea salt and pepper. Blend to combine. Add in the parsley or coriander and pulse again.
- Enjoy with crudités or your favourite crackers.
- Keep stored in an airtight container or jar in the fridge for 3-4 days.