Who doesn’t love the combination of chocolate and peanut butter? To celebrate the start of our JSHealth 8-week Program Challenge we thought we’d share one of our delicious and nutritious program recipes! Overnight oats!
This recipe is perfect for an on-the-go breakfast and it’s so quick and easy! It’s loaded with fibre and protein to keep you full all morning.
2-Step Chocolate & Peanut Butter Overnight Oats
- ½ cup organic rolled oats
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 cup almond milk or milk of choice
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp cacao powder
- 1 serve (25g) of chocolate protein powder
- ½ banana, mashed
- 1 tbsp peanut butter
- fresh berries, to serve
- granola, to serve
- In a jar or bowl, combine the oats ,chia seeds and almond milk or milk of choice. Stir to combine and place in the fridge to soak overnight.
- Once the oats have soaked, add the cacao powder, chocolate protein, peanut butter and mashed banana. If the mixture is too thick, add some more milk.
- Top with fresh berries and granola to serve.
Join the JSHealth community as we commence the life-changing 8-week Program together. This week we’re offering a massive 35 per cent off! Simply enter the code ‘2019’ at the checkout to get $52 off! The sale ends Saturday 2nd February – don’t miss out!