- 1 or 2 cinnamon sticks (depending how strong you like it)
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon powder
- 1 cup of boiling water
- 1 regular or decaffeinated black teabag
- Warm milk (optional). I use almond milk.
- 2 tsp erythritol, stevia, xylitol, or another sweetener, to taste (optional).
- Substitutions: Instead of black tea, you can substitute rooibos tea or honeybush tea.
1. Place the cinnamon stick in a cup.
2. Add the boiling water and steep covered for 10 minutes.
3. Add the teabag. Steep for one to three minutes.
4. Sweeten to taste, if desired.
5. Add a dollop of warm milk.
6. Sprinkle cinnamon powder on top.
I have a cup every night before bed time…
Regulates blood sugar levels and therefore great for weight loss and diabetics.