My favourite healthy side dish at the moment!
Brussels are so nutritious! High in Vitamin C, folate, antioxidants and fibre! The liver loves brussels- they are apart of the Brassica veg family that induces the liver to detox! Yipee!
- 10-20 Brussels sprouts- leave whole
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil, melted.
- 1 tsp Himalayan salt
- 1/2 tsp chili flakes
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp sumac
Preheat oven to Preheat oven to 200°C (on roast)
- In a large bowl, mix together Brussels, coconut oil, salt, cumin spice and sumac. I use my hands to mix it all through.
- Spread on a single layer in a large baking dish.
- Roast prepared vegies for approximately 20 to 25 minutes, turning every 10 minutes, until browned or caramelized on edges and tender.
- Remove from oven and serve warm or at room temperature.