There is nothing like a delicious side to go with your lunch or dinner! This is a really simple but satisfying way to enjoy asparagus, I hope you love it as much as I do!
Cumin Spiced Asparagus
Serves: 4, as a side
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 bunches asparagus, chopped
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1-2 tsp mixed spices (I use Braggs or Herbamare)
- Sea salt
- Heat coconut oil in a large non-stick Neoflam fry pan.
- Pan fry garlic cloves until golden and fragrant.
- Add chopped asparagus into pan and fry for 5-7 minutes.
- Add 1 tsp cumin, mixed spices and sea salt and sauté for a further 2-3 minutes, until asparagus is cooked.
- Remove from pan and serve.