I love making this easy dinner side to serve with grilled chicken or salmon – it’s my go-to when I’m short on time and need an extra nutrient hit!
Sautéed Kale with Curry Powder
Serves: 2-4, as a side
- 1 bunch kale
- 1 tbsp curry powder
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1/4 cup hot water
- Sea salt and chilli flakes (optional)
- Add coconut oil to a non-stick pan over medium heat.
- Chop the kale leaves off the stem into small pieces.
- Start frying up the kale and add in the salt and curry powder.
- Add the hot water and continue frying until cooked.