These beauty bars are full of ingredients to make you glow! So simple you won’t believe it and they taste so deliciously good. Your new favourite healthy treat to enjoy any time of day. I really enjoyed creating these beauty bars with the lovely team at Forever New.
Glowing Beauty Bars
Makes: 8-10 slices
- 1 cup walnuts
- 1 cup dates, pitted and roughly chopped
- 2 tbsp raw cacao powder
- 2 tbsp tahini
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- Rose petals and desiccated coconut, to decorate
- Add walnuts, dates, raw cacao powder, tahini, chia seeds, cinnamon and sea salt to a food processor and blend until well combined, but still a little chunky.
- Press into a lined baking tin and sprinkle with rose petals and coconut, if using.
- Place in the fridge for 30-40 minutes to set.
- Once set, slice into pieces and serve.
Refrigerate for up to 7 days in an airtight container.