This might be the easiest and tastiest one-pan meal you ever make! Crunchy sweet potato and parsnip wedges with a simply cooked fish and the most delish herb-nut crust. You guys won’t believe how easy this is!
Healthy Fish & Chips
- 2 fillets sustainably-sourced white fish (john dory or ling)
- 1 sweet potato
- 2 parsnips
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tbsp coconut flour
- 1 cup mixed herbs (I use parsley and basil)
- 1/2 cup almonds
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Sea salt
- Preheat oven to 180°.
- Chop sweet potato and parsnip into wedges and arrange on lined baking tray.
- Cover in 1 tbsp coconut oil and sprinkle with 1 tbsp coconut flour and sea salt. Add to oven and roast for 25 minutes.
- Meanwhile, to make herb-nut crust finely chop herbs and almonds. Drizzle olive oil and a pinch of salt and continue to chop until combined.
- Drizzle fish fillets with olive oil and sprinkle with salt, then coat with herb-nut topping.
- Add to the baking tray of wedges (after they have been cooked for 25 minutes) and return to the oven for another 20 minutes, or until the fish is cooked through.