The ultimate JSHealth treat… Salted Caramel Slice made with the most incredible tahini caramel, a crunchy almond and cashew base and cacao drizzle. This is healthy indulgence at its absolute best. Raw, vegan and 100% delicious. I love serving this with a cup of my homemade chai or at a healthy dinner party.
- 1/2 cup cashews
- 3/4 cup almonds
- 4 medjool dates, pitted
- 1 tbsp water
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 cup unhulled tahini
- 3 medjool dates, pitted
- 1/4 cup hot water
- pinch of Himalayan rock salt
- 3/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1/2 cup cacao powder
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tbsp water, to thin
- Line a small tin with baking paper.
- Combine all base layer ingredients in a food processor and process until mixture comes together, but is still a little chunky. Spread base into lined tin and flatten with a spoon.
- Combine caramel layer ingredients in a food processor and process until smooth. Spread caramel over base later and flatten with a spoon.
- In a small bowl, combine cacao drizzle ingredients and whisk until smooth. Add more water if mixture is too thick. Spread over caramel layer evenly. Add tin to freezer and allow to set for 30 minutes.
Store in freezer for up to 2 weeks (if they last that long!)
I teach you how to indulge mindfully on my 8-week online Program, click here to find out more!