I love having this in the afternoons when I am craving something sweet but satisfying. It keeps me full until dinner.
High Protein Carrot Cake Snack
- 1 carrot, chopped up
- 2-3 tbsp almond milk
- 1 serving vanilla pea protein powder
- 2 tbsp walnuts
- 1 tbsp greek yoghurt/tahini (optional)
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp stevia/stevia drops
- pinch of nutmeg (optional)
- Blend the carrot, stevia, cinnamon, nutmeg, almond milk and walnuts in your food processor or blender (I use a Vitamix).
- Add to a bowl. Mix through 1 serving of the protein powder.
- Top with a dollop of Greek yoghurt/tahini + extra cinnamon if you wish.