This is another one of my favourite dinner sides – perfect for celebrating over this silly season! Even if you don’t particularly love mushrooms I’d encourage you to give these a go!
Holiday Almond & Herb-Stuffed Mushrooms
- 4 large Portobello mushrooms, wiped clean, stems removed
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- rock salt and ground pepper
- 1 cup slivered almonds
- 2 large handfuls basil leaves
- 2 large handfuls parsley leaves
- chilli flakes
- 2 tbsp dried cranberries
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees C and line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Place the mushrooms on the prepared tray and drizzle with half the olive oil. Season with salt.
- Pulse the almonds, basil, parsley, remaining oil and a good pinch of salt in a food processor until it forms a rough crumb.
- Fill the mushrooms with stuffing and sprinkle with chilli flakes, if desired.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until the mushrooms are cooked and the stuffing is golden. Garnish with basil leaves and dried cranberries. Serve and enjoy!
My 8-week Program is full of delicious, healthy recipes for you to try. To find out more, visit www.theprogram.jessicasepel.com