These powerful little protein balls are packed with the goodness of oats, chia, cranberries and more! Trust us, they’ll make your morning.
- 1 cup organic rolled oats
- ½ cup LSA or ground flaxseed
- ¼ cup chia seeds
- ¼ cup raw nuts of your choice
- ½ cup dried cranberries or goji berries (or a mixture of both)
- 2–3 fresh dates, pitted and chopped
- ½ cup almond butter
- 2 tbsp virgin organic coconut oil, melted
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tbsp raw honey or stevia powder
- ½ cup desiccated coconut (optional) + extra to sprinkle
- ⅓ cup filtered water
- In a high-powered blender or food processor, combine all the ingredients except the water and blend until the mixture is smooth.
- Slowly add the water to bring the mixture together and until the desired consistency is achieved. Make sure it’s not too wet – you may not need all the water.
- Roll into balls, sprinkle with extra coconut, if desired, and refrigerate. These can be kept in the fridge for 7 days.
Enjoy 2 to 3 balls for brekkie.