Grain-free, nutritious and delicious. This is my go-to side at the moment!
JSHealth Mushroom & Kale Rice
- 250 button mushrooms, sliced
- 1/2 leek, chopped finely
- 1/2 bunch kale
- 1/2 head cauliflower, pulsed into cauliflower rice (you can use a whole cauliflower head if you wish)
- 2-3 tbsp olive oil
- Sea salt
- 1 tsp curry powder
- Chilli flakes (optional)
- Fresh herbs to garnish, I used chopped parsley
- In a heated medium sized frying pan heat 1 tbsp of olive oil, then throw in the chopped leeks to sauté until translucent and golden.
- Add cauliflower rice and sauté for 2-3 minutes, or until starting to brown.
- Add the mushrooms and kale to the cauliflower rice and stir, continuing to sauté for another 4-5 minutes, or until cooked through. Season with salt, curry powder, remaining olive oil and chilli flakes, if using.
- Garnish with fresh herbs. Enjoy!