Adding a green smoothie to your day is the perfect way to quickly (and deliciously!!) give your body a boost of nutrients and energy! I love this light and refreshing smoothie – perfect for Spring – that’s full of antioxidants and vitamin C from Kiwi fruit and ginger! Plus a sneaky extra servings of greens! Yummy xo
Kiwi & Ginger Green Smoothie
- 1/2 cup almond milk (or coconut water)
- 1/2 cup filtered water
- 1/2 banana, frozen
- 1 kiwi, peeled
- 1 big handful of baby spinach leaves
- 1-inch piece of fresh ginger
- 4-5 ice cubes
- Granola, for topping (optional)
- Add all ingredients to a high-powered blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- Pour into a glass and top with granola, if using.