I love this simple recipe for a classic chocolate treat. It’s a great one for the kids to have as a special snack!
- 1/3 cup LSA
- 1/3 cup mixed seeds
- 1/4 cup raw almonds or walnuts (or a mixture of both)
- 1 heaped tbsp raw cacao powder
- 1 heaped tbsp nut butter
- 5 fresh dates, pitted and roughly chopped
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp Celtic sea salt
- 1 tsp virgin organic coconut oil, melted
- 1/4 cup filtered water
- 1 tsp raw honey or stevia powder (optional)
1. Blend all the ingredients together in a high-powered food processor. The mixture should have a gooey texture, so adjust by using more or less water.
2. Roll into balls and then place in mini paper cupcake cases. Refrigerate for 30 minutes before serving.
3. These can be refrigerated for up to 7 days in an airtight container.