As you read yesterday, I love to keep my cooking easy and simple, but that doesn’t mean I sacrifice flavour or excitement! There’s nothing boring about this veggie one pan! Roasted lemon wedges are the perfect addition and the goats cheese sauce is divine. Hope you love.
Roasted Vegetable & Goats Cheese One Pan
Serves: 2 as a main, 4 as a side
- 1 can organic white beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 sweet potato, peeled and sliced into wedges
- 2 beetroots, chopped into wedges
- 1 red onion, skin removed and chopped into wedges
- 1 lemon, chopped into wedges
- 10-12 Brussels sprouts, sliced into half
- 1 small bunch of kale, leaves removed from stem
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Handful of baby spinach
- Himalayan salt
- Sesame seeds, chilli flakes to decorate
Goats Cheese Dressing
- 80g marinated goats cheese
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Line a baking tray or pan with baking paper and add chopped sweet potato, beetroot, lemon wedges, red onion and Brussels sprouts. Drizzle with 1 tbsp olive oil and season generously with salt. Roast in oven for 30 minutes.
- After 30 minutes, remove pan from oven and add white beans and kale. Drizzle with remaining olive oil and season with salt. Return to oven for a further 15 minutes, until beans are warmed and kale is crispy.
- Meanwhile, to make goats cheese dressing, combine all dressing ingredients in a small bowl and whisk until smooth.
- Remove pan from oven, add baby spinach leaves and drizzle goats cheese dressing over roasted vegetables and beans. Sprinkle with sesame seeds and chilli flakes, if using.