Wow, is it really April 1st already?
It’s pretty hard to believe how quickly the year is going, and even crazier to think that today is my birthday!
For many people, April means Easter time. Which also means family, fun, and food – and lots of it!
Hosting a celebratory lunch at yours? Or heading to a family or friends place and want to contribute?
Instead of reaching for those sugar laden and processed store bought chocolate eggs, why not surprise your guests with something different?
Below are my top 5 easter recommendations for a nutritious and delicious way to tickle your sweet tooth this easter weekend!
1. My Decadent Choc Slice
2. My Goji and Walnut Brownie Balls
3. My Raw Nutella for my ebook
5. My Choc Almond Dream Moose
Hungry for more? I am also LOVING
- Deliciously Ella’s Home Made Easter Eggs filled with Cashew and Vanilla Butter (recipe to be posted today I believe!)
- @coconutandbliss’ Chocolate Chop Hot Cross Buns
- @ahealthyliv’s Raw Salted Caramel Slice
- Gluten Free Hot Cross Buns with Lemon Cashew Cream by the holisticingredient.com
Come long weekend, the temptation to reach for those chocolate eggs after dinner can often seem daunting. Whilst indulging is a huge yes in my book, as always – moderation is KEY.
This weekend, give yourself permission to have an easter egg or two, if you really want! Most importantly, let yourself enjoy it. Not only is indulging every now and then enjoyable, it is totally normal.
Happy Easter everyone!