Overnight oats are the ultimate quick breakfast option! The combination of vanilla and coconut plus fresh strawberries is truly delicious. Full of gut-loving fibre and an easy on-the-go breakfast.
Vanilla & Strawberry Overnight Oats
- ⅓ cup rolled oats
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 2 tbsp shredded coconut
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp vanilla essence or vanilla powder
- 1 ½ cups unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 6 strawberries, roughly chopped
- 1 tbsp vanilla protein powder (optional)
- fresh strawberries (optional)
- granola (optional)
- In a jar or bowl, combine the oats ,chia seeds, shredded coconut, cinnamon, vanilla and almond milk. Stir to combine and place in the fridge to soak overnight.
- Once the oats have soaked, stir in the chopped strawberries and vanilla protein powder, if using. If the mixture is too thick, add some more milk.
- Top with fresh strawberries and granola to serve.