This may go down in history as one of the best healthy indulgences I’ve ever created.
Creamy, chocolatey, so decadent – it’s also sugar free, gluten free and vegan! This is exactly what I mean when I say that healthy can also taste amazing. It’s packed with nutrients, superfoods, and major antioxidants from cacao, so it takes the old “treat yourself” mentality to a whole new level. You deserve food that tastes good and makes you feel good, too.
I hope you’ll try this one today – savour it and truly take some time to treat yourself.
- 11/2 frozen bananas
- 2 tablespoons nut butter – I used almond
- 1 tablespoon cacao, heaped
- pinch sea salt
- 1/4 cup desiccated coconut
- sprinkle of cinnamon
- 1/4 cup filtered water
- Add all ingredients to a food processor except water.
- Pulse until it reaches a smooth, ice cream texture, adding water slowly to reach desired creaminess.
- Scoop into a bowl and place in the freezer for 20-30 minutes.
- Remove, then top with desiccated coconut, crushed dark chocolate – and eat the most indulgent healthy dessert ever!