I make this dish when I feel like something fresh and light. It’s serious comfort food made healthy. This recipe calls for a creamy pesto like my walnut pesto – it’s so easy to whip up at home!
Healthy Pesto Zoodles
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 4-5 zucchinis, spiralised
- 1 broccoli, cut into florets
- 2-3 tbsp good-quality pesto
- 1 spring onion, chopped
- sea salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 tsp chilli flakes
- Heat 1 tbsp olive oil in a non-stick frying pan over medium heat.
- Add the spiralised zucchini to the pan and sauté for 2-3 minutes, or until soft.
- Add the chopped broccoli, pesto, spring onion and 1 tbsp olive oil. Season generously with salt and pepper. Sauté for 2-3 minutes, or until combined and heated through.
- Serve with your protein of choice and a sprinkle of chilli flakes.