The end of the year is fast approaching – the silly season is nearly here! It’s easy to let go of those healthy routines and habits you’ve worked so hard to create. Now is the time to concentrate on what really matters! It’s one thing to come up with a list of goals – but practicing them requires just that – practice!
Continue on with a positive but realistic attitude and you’ll manifest your most rewarding year yet!
Here are my top 5 tips to stay motivated:
- One thing at a time. Start small – you don’t need to try and do it all, especially as our weeks get busier in the lead up to the holiday season. Try adding one positive, healthy activity each day – whether that’s a walk in nature, an extra serving of greens or some healthy meal prep. Much more realistic to manage and your body and mind will thank you!
- Don’t follow what your family and friends are doing. They mean well, and they very well might have great ideas. But that’s what works for them. Remember that what they need is different from what you need. What they like may be very different than what you like! Focus on your unique body and nourish it accordingly.
- Practice gratitude and positive affirmations daily. The power of positive thinking is truly amazing. If you are thankful for what you do have and conscious about the things you’d like to come in to your life, magic happens!
- Be kind to yourself. No, you may not be able to twist yourself into Crow Pose in your yoga class, but give yourself credit for trying. Love and appreciate yourself for all the amazing things you do, and know that even those things took some time and practice.
- Believe in yourself. You are powerful and can live the life you have always wanted – no doubts! By only putting out positive thoughts, you’re proving to the universe that you are confident in your abilities and worth. Thinking that way takes practice, but what have you got to lose?
Remember – your body is your temple. It works hard to keep you alive and well. Now it’s time to love it back. Listen to its needs, then act accordingly. Your body will thank you by thriving!
My 8-week online Program is the most incredible way to look and feel your best for the holiday season! You can sign up today at www.theprogram.30acres.jessicasepel.com.