When it comes to living the healthy life, there’s no secret trick. A lot of the time, it comes down to preparation – and a healthy kitchen!
These are the 11 kitchen essentials I can’t live without:
- High Power Blender. I love my Vitamix and also use a Hamilton Beach Commercial Blender.
- Food Processor/Magimix. I use Kenwood!
- Wooden chopping boards – for chopping all my veggies.
- Vegetable peeler – the easiest way to peel all my fruit and veggies to minimise pesticides.
- Steamer – best way to prepare your veggies. Keep the nutrients in!
- Non-stick pan (small and large) for pan frying.
- Good quality big and small knives.
- Mixing bowls and spoons – for healthy baking of course!
- Kettle – for herbal tea! I love chamomile and lemon and ginger.
- Baking tray – essential for roast veggie perfection!
- Spatula – for any frying, mixing or spreading!
- Mortar and pestle – for herb and spice deliciousness.
- Muffin and bread tins – healthy banana bread and muffins for sure!
- Soup pot
- Salad spinner – the quickest way to wash my greens.
- Grater – apple for Bircher Muesli, parmesan cheese etc.!
- Strainers – small ones for herbal tea, bigger ones for food.
- Hand blender or stick blender – great for soups!
- Wooden Spoons
- Mason jars for your smoothies!
Most of these appliances can be found at your local home ware or appliance store.
Hope this helps! For my kitchen guidance, check out my 8-week online Program at www.theprogram.jessicasepel.com