Wishing you a Happy Pesach from the JSHealth family!
Here are some of our favourite passover friendly recipes that will help you to feel full and satisfied during this Jewish festival – where you pretty much not allowed to eat anything that rises – i.e.: bread.
Luckily JSHealth cater easily to this! Most of our recipes are grain free!
- Cauliflower Parmigiana from Book 2 – find it here!
- Cauliflower Rice – recipe here! Or try my Thai-style cauliflower rice from Book 2,
- Nutella Choc Mousse – recipe here!
- Sweet potato wedges – my fave recipe is here!
- Carrot chips – a JSHealth classic. Recipe can be found in Book 2.
- Roasted Brussels sprouts – recipe here.
- JSHealth Japanese Salmon – click here for the recipe.
- Healthy almond chicken schnitzel from Book 1 – find it here.
- Zucchini fritters – recipe in Book 1 too!
- Cauliflower Arancini balls – my new fave! Recipe here.
- Pancakes that use almond meal/coco flour!
- Zucchini soup from Book 1 – recipe in book and on the blog here.
- Eggplant bruschetta from Book 2 – recipe in Book 2.
- Herb and almond crusted fish from Book 1. Or try my One-Pan Herb and Nut Crusted Fish here.
- Healthy Choc Chip Cookies – recipe here!
- Veggie mashes – you can find my fave easy veggie sides here.